I can help!
I’m Grace Davis, freelance writer for hire. I create content that’s:
My high-quality content can elevate your business and give you time to focus on other aspects of your brand.
I’m experienced in:
- Language and culture — I have two B.A. degrees: one in French, one in English
- Food Industry & Management — I was a barista and shift supervisor
I’m also a young married millennial living in the south, and have expert knowledge, interest, and experience in:
- Researching and writing
- Health and fitness
I’m a dedicated writer with a passion for words and helping others. The content you need is not just a job for me; it’s a joy to lighten your workload and help you shine! I engage myself with writing and tackle projects head on, as soon as they arise.
I also write unlike anyone else.
Check out my freelancing blog for writing samples, or check out my portfolio to see where I’m guest posting and publishing.
When you hire me, you not only hire a savvy online writer with a talent for making connections, but also an editor who’s ready to work her magic on all your newsletters, site content, and more.
MORE ABOUT ME
- My favorite shows include Grey’s Anatomy, Game of Thrones, Parks and Rec, Friends, and The 100.
- I started writing in middle school; in high school, I completed a draft of a book and sent it to agents and publishers.
- I am impressively resilient and could withstand brutal rejection even at the age of sixteen.
- I have a special talent for finding stray cats.